There is some denting and creasing on the cardboard box.
King Kong, the monstrous anthropoid that ruled Skull Island and terrorized New York in 1932.
The King Kong of Skull Island figure stands approximately 7” tall, is designed with over 25 points of articulation, and includes interchangeable hands and head portraits.
King Kong of Skull Island is the perfect addition to any fine monster collection! The King Kong of Skull Island figure comes packaged in a collector-friendly window box, perfect for display.
- 7 inches (17.78cm)
- Made of plastic
- 28 points of articulation
- Shackles with real chains
- Packaged in a collector-friendly window box
- King Kong figure
- 2 Heads
- 4 Hands
- Set of shackles with real chains
- Scaled Ann Darrow figurine