Coming Soon in August 2020!
This is a Pre-Order. All pre-orders will be charged immediately at the time of purchase - not shipment.
The One:12 Collective presents Conan The Barbarian; based aesthetically on Frank Frazetta’s famous paintings of Conan, Robert E. Howard’s legendary character.
From recreating Frank Frazetta’s ‘The Barbarian’ painting, to readying Conan for a long trek across the snow peaked mountains of his homeland, to an epic Hyborian Age battle, the One:12 Collective Conan figure includes a bounty of weapons, accessories, and outfitting to create many distinct looks for display.
The fearsome warrior is outfitted in an interchangeable loincloth and includes a removable crossbody battle axe harness, removable cape that drapes freely, belt that can hold his sword sheaths and dagger, and mid-calf boots.
Barbarian of the far north, Conan was born on a battlefield and became a respected warrior by the age of 15. Traveling throughout the world, Conan has been a thief, outlaw, mercenary, and pirate. Motivated by his own survival, power, and enrichment, Conan will do whatever it takes to rise to the top.
- 6.70 inches (17cm)
- Made of plastic
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind
- Conan figure
- 2 Heads
- 8 Interchangeable hands
- Pair of fists
- Pair of weapon holding hands
- Pair of grabbing hands
- Pair of posing hands
- Necklace (removable)
- Crossbody axe harness (removable)
- Cape (removable)
- Two (2) interchangeable loincloths
- Belt with carabiner hooks
- Mid-calf boots
- Scimitar sword with removable sheath
- Broadsword with removable sheath
- Dagger with removable sheath
- Battle axe (fits into crossbody harness)
- One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One:12 Collective adjustable display post